Vacation
I went to Korea on last Spring vacation with my friends. At first, we were planning to go with 5 people. But one of my friend couldn't come because she couldn't pass the entrance exam. We were supposed to leave on March 14th. But March 13th was snowing, so we left Kumamoto earlier than first plan. We spent one night in Fukuoka. We didn't want to spent much money for hotel, so we went internet cafe and read comics. About 5 o'clock we took taxi to Fukuoka Airport. It took 30 minutes. We arrived at Fukuoka Airport at 5:30, but Airport was still closed. We couldn't get into. So we spent time in the call box. It was very cold day and snowing heavily. We played tag to warm. Taxi drivers looked us like strange people. At 6 o'clock Airport was opened. We bought hot drinks and slept in the chair until the flight time. The flight was very comfortable. In 1 hourwe arrived at Inchong Airport. We stayed three days. I really liked Korean food. I liked Korean rice cake with hot chilli source the best. I bought many things. And I bought Korean traditional clothes too. I bought Kimchi for souvenir. I really enjoyed my holiday in Korea. And I want to visit Korea as soon as possible.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home