.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

keiko's blog

Monday, June 20, 2005

I was very moved!!

Today I saw movie "Ima Ainiyukimasu". This movie is Japanese movie. I rarely see Japanese movie, but this movie is special. I saw this movie in the theater last year and this time I saw DVD in my friend's house.The reason why I love this movie is, first I love all casts, and I love story. In the movie, main casts go to sunflower garden. Yesterday I found same sunflower garden near my house!

P1030102.jpg
Originally uploaded by keiko0403.


Today I saw movie "Ima Ainiyukimasu". This movie is Japanese movie. I rarely see Japanese movie, but this movie is special. I saw this movie in the theater last year and this time I saw DVD in my friend's house.The reason why I love this movie is, first I love all casts, and I love story. In the movie, main casts go to sunflower garden. Yesterday I found same sunflower garden near my house!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home