.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

keiko's blog

Sunday, September 25, 2005

my summer vacation

I spent almost summer vacation going driving school. I went driving school everyday, so I could get driver's license. I took one month to get the license. It was very hard for me but I could meet old friends by chance. I was going to go to Okinawa, but it was canceled because of typhoon. So I didn't go anywhere in vacation. Only place I went is my grand mother's house. She lives in Miyazaki and my cousins too. I wanted to stay at least 1 week, but I had to go to part time job so I stayed only 3 days. I didn't go to anywhere in Miyazaki. Anyway, I didn't go anywhere in summer vacation but I will go many place in spring vacation. I have to earn much money!

1 Comments:

At 9:56 PM, Blogger レイチェル said...

Hello!This is my first comment to your blog. I was going to go to "Amamioshima" in summer vacaation. But, I also canceled because of the typhoon. Instead,I went to Miyazaki. I was very sad.
I want to travel many place in spring vacation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home