.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

keiko's blog

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Sponge Bob Square Pants!!

Do you know American cartoon Sponge Bob Square Pants? I have known this cartoon for 5 years. I love this cartoon.

When I went to America to homestay, My host family's daughter watched this cartoon everyday. At that time, my English skill is very poor so that I couldn't understand. So I wanted to understand the cartoon, I came back to Japan and watched these cartoon on Sky Perfect TV in English everyday. Nowadays I can understand American cartoons. I introduce some of my favorite cartoons.

Power Puff Girls
I love three sisters. Their names are Bloosom, Bubbles, and Buttercup.
I love the Bubbles best!!


Ed,Edd, and Eddy
I love this cartoon. I think this is not for children because this is a little bit violence. But I love this because three stupid boys do a lot of strange things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home