Dinner with my friend
I have a very special friend.
Her name is Yuka. She is 2years older than me. We have known each other for more than 10 years. We live very near. She work at Beauty Salon. I'm a only child so I think she is my sister. We sometimes go shopping and dinner, talking about boys, watching movies...etc,.
And we have same hobby!! We love watching soccer games. My favorite team is the Urawa Red Diamonds, and her favorite team is the Kashima Antlers. We go to watch soccer game to KK WING once a year. And when National team has a game, I alway watch with her.
Yesterday I went to have dinner with her. We went to Toranosuke. It is a Japanese food restaurant. When we go somewhere, I always drive and she always pay money for eating because I'm a student so I don't have money. But she is working so she has a lot of money.Toranosuke was very good. I really liked eel rice. It was very delicious! I want to go there again. Anyway we could have very good meal and good time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home