.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

keiko's blog

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Chocolate!!


I love Chocolate! I eat chocolate everyday. My mom always says to me "Don't eat so many chocolates!" But I love them, I can't stop eating. I always eat very cheap chocolates, but sometimes I have chance to eat many kinds of chocolates. I introduce you some my favorite chocolates. First,See's Candies. I love this shop's chocolates. My first meeting with this shop's chocolates was when I was 14years old. My cousin went to America to study English and bought this for me as a souvenir. It was very delicious. I love Scotch Mallow of all others. This is a chocolate with caramel and marshmallow. I really love this chocolate , but MY BEST CHOCOLATE is TWIX!!! I LOVE TWIX!! Please try TWIX. You will be addicted to this! My first meeting with TWIX was when I went to America to study English. I was 16 years old. I got TWIX from my teacher in English. We were studying English through games. And if the team win games, we got prize. Prizes were always candies and snacks. But we loved them. We ate TWIX almost everyday, because my teacher loves TWIX, so she always had mini TWIX. Came back to Japan, My friends and I missed TWIX so much, but we found a shop where we can get TWIX!! The shop is Sony Plaza.I went to Sony Plaza twice a month. And TWIX family pack. But there is a one problem... TWIX really gets me FAT!!

1 Comments:

At 11:53 PM, Blogger Rick said...

Did you enable backlinks? Maybe people want to link to you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home