.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

keiko's blog

Thursday, January 19, 2006

my favorite singer!!


I went to my favorite singer's live yesterday. It was really fun! I enjoyed it very much. Her name is "aiko" She is 30 years old. I think she is a Japanese Diva. I went to it with my friend Maki. It was held in Fukuoka, so I drove my car to Fukuoka. I had been to Dazaihu by my car. But it was first time to drive to Fukuoka city. Live was held at Zepp Fukuoka near Fukuoka Dome. Live title was "Love Like Rock tour vol.3". She was so cute and very small. I want to go to her live again.

2 Comments:

At 10:06 PM, Blogger mame said...

I also like her. Her songs are great. I want to go to her live someday. You must have enjoyed yourself. By the way, was it dangerous to drive a car in Fukuoka city? I want to go to Fukuoka dome. This summer I go there to see the baseball game and a cool pitcher!!

 
At 5:11 AM, Blogger maki said...

Yeah!!!! It was so fun!! And aiko was so cute. Let's go her live together again!! From Maki.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home