.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

keiko's blog

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Short Trip to Takamori

Yesterday was my school's birthday, so everyone at this school was day off. I went to Takamori with my friend. We left Kumamoto city very early in the morning. It took 1 hour and a half to arrive there. First, we went to a restaurant where we can eat freshwater fish. My friend had been to that restaurant before and he told me. I really liked that restaurant. We eat trouts and chars. These were very delicious. Next we went to Yu-sui Tunnel. We walked to the end of tunnel and found very beautiful thing. Do you know water pearl? This is very beautiful and I was very surprised. If you have a chance to visit Takamori, you should go there.
I could spend very good time, and I could make very precious memory.

DVC00182_M.JPG
Originally uploaded by keiko0403.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home