.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

keiko's blog

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Book Review New York

I read a book about New York. I choose this book, because I like TV drama "FRIENDS". I had seen many TV drama in New York. I was surprised at the book, because "FRIENDS" is made in California!! I thought, there is everything in New York.
I especially liked the page28, the title is "shop, shop, shop!". This page made me want to go to New York. If I go to the New York, I want to go to the Statue of Liberty, Elis Island and the Brooklyn Bridge. I wanted to go to the World Trade Center, when I was junior high school student, before the 911. New York has many history, I want to learn about New York's history. New York is also called "Big Apple".
I want to visit "Big Apple" someday!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home