☆Liv Tyler☆
Do you know American Actress "Liv Tyler"? She is one of my favorite actress!! She is very beautiful. When I was junior high school student, I really loved her father "Steven Tyler". He is a vocalist of the major rock band "Aerosmith". If you don't know their music, you must have heard their name. One day I heard their music will use in the Hollywood movie, and in this movie Steven's daughter will play very important role. So I went to see the movie. The movie's name is "Arrmagedon". A very famous movie. And I was very moved and I was really fascinated by her beauty. I love her eyes. Her eyes are very beautiful. I will introduce her biography...
Born on july 1st in New York City.Daughter of Steven Tyler of the band Aerosmith and Bebe Buell, former model.
Liv grew up thinking that rock star Todd Rundgren was her father.
She confronted her mother, and was told the truth; by the time she was 12 she had taken her father's name.
At 14 she and her mother left Portland, Maine for New York, where she got her start as a model.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home