.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

keiko's blog

Sunday, January 29, 2006

My plans for Spring Vacation

I have many plans for spring vacation. I will go Fukuoka, Miyazaki, Kagoshima and Oita.

I will go Fukuoka for shopping. I love Fukuoka for shopping because there are many cheap shops and many cute clothes.

I will go Miyazaki to watch Japan National team of soccer. I'm really looking forward to see them. I can't wait!! And my granma lives there so I will visit her.

I will go Kagoshima with my friends, Ayumi and Maki. We are team mates. We made team and call team "Maki Aiko". We will go to Kagoshima and eat "Black pork" and "Shirokuma".

I will go to Oita with my circle members. We will go to "Kijima-Korakuen" and hot springs. And visit my senior's parents's home.

In addtion to these things, I will do many things as possible as I can!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home