Book Review6 Alice in wonderland
I really love this story. I've watched Disney's Alice movie many times. I love characters, especially I love the Caterpillar and the Cheshire Cat.
One hot summer day, Alice and her sister are sittin under a tree. Alice's sister had a book, but she had nothing with her, so she was very bored. Suddenly, a white rabbit ran past her, and he took a watch from his jacket and looked at it. He said, "Oh! Oh! I'm going to be late!" Alice thought this was very strange that rabbit spoke and he had a watch, so she jumped and ran after him. This is the start of the Alice's adventure in the wonderland.
In the wonderland, Alice saw many strange things and met strange people and animals. Animals could speak in the wonderland. Her size also changed, in the wonderland, she is only 25 centimeters high. She had Caucus race with many animals and birds. She met the catapillar which can speak. After this, she met duchess and the Cheshire Cat. The cat said "We're all strange here, I'm strange. You're strange." She also had a tea party with the Mad Hatter, the March Hare and a large brown mouse. Finally she met Queen and many cards. This queen is very strange. Alice talked with strange King and Queen. Anyway, she said to queen "You're only cards!", and the cards all fifty-two of trhwm came down on top of Alice. She felt afraid and angry amd started to fight with them. Then she opened her eyes. She saw a tree, and she was next to her sister. Her sister said to her, "Wake up, Alice. You slept for a long time." Alice told her sister about all story, but her sister laughed. This was a dream.
I really enjoyed reading this story.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home