.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

keiko's blog

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Book Revew 3 Mrs. Doubtfire

I watched this movie many times, since I was an elementary school student. This is a story about a man who divorced with his wife, and lives separately with his children. Daniel divorced with his wife, but he wanted to meet his children, so he dressed like an old woman, and got a job. The job is babysitter. His ex-wife and children didn’t know that lady is their father. He called himself “Mrs. Doubtfire” and he spoke like a British. He was hired as a babysitter and housekeeper, but he couldn’t make any dish.
His wife already had a new boyfriend, but he didn’t like her new boyfriend, so he tried to break them up.
He could spend a good time with his children, but they noticed that Mrs. Doubtfire was his father. His ex-wife understood his feeling and allowed everything. This story ended very happily.
I really liked the movie, but book was more interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home