.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

keiko's blog

Friday, January 19, 2007

Exams

I had 11 exams in this term, and every exam is very hard for me. Especially, French and Korean are very difficult. I’ve been leaning French for three years, and Korean for one year. I like Korean class, because class mates are very funny, and teacher is very funny too. I took Korean with Misato, Chie, Toshihiro. They are very funny. We often laugh in the class. Korean Grammar is similar to Japanese grammar, so it is not difficult as French.
One day, I was absent Korean class. Chie and Misato were there. The teacher called everyone’s names. My last name is Takai, but when my name was called someone answered!! Chie and Misato were surprised because they knew I wasn’t there, and it was a BOY!! Chie and Misato couldn’t help laughing. They could know the reason why the boy answered when my name was called. The reason was his last name was TAKA-E. My name is TAKA-I. It is a little similar pronounce, but a little funny mistake. I also couldn’t help laughing when I heard this story. Misato kept laughing every class after this mistake happened when my name was called.
It will be tough two weeks, but I will do my best for this exam.
I can’t wait spring vacation!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home