.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

keiko's blog

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Disney on Ice☆

From October 14 to 16, I worked as a stuff of Disney on Ice Japan tour. It was very fun and I earn much money! My friend told me about this job. This year's story was Monsters Inc. Have you ever seen this movie before? It is story about Monsters and one little girl. Skaters and some stuffs are from USA! So we could meet many foreign people. There was a interpreter. I saw she talk with foreign stuffs in English and she was very cool!! I thought I want to be like her! I sold tickets and count money. I could spend very good time. This is a Disney on Ice's poster!!

photo.jpg
Originally uploaded by keiko0403.

1 Comments:

At 1:17 AM, Blogger Rick said...

Yes, I saw the movie. And I saw the commercials for the stage show but I didn't have time to go. It sounds like a great job. DId you see the show, too?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home