.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

keiko's blog

Monday, October 23, 2006

Book Review Love Actually

I’ve seen this story on movie before, It made me easier to understand the story. Many people appear this story. I especially like Hugh Grant, His role is British Prime Minister. He is very cool. I thought about my family, my friends, and my boyfriend after I read this book.
“Love is all around us.” These words were very impressed me. Peter and Juliet are getting married, but Jamie loses his girlfriend. Mark is in love with a girl of other person’s. Sarah has a difficulty on finding boyfriend, because of the love for her brother. Daniel’s wife has just died. Billy Mack is the old rock star, and Hugh Grant is British Prime Minister, he is also lonely. The story is all about love, there are many kinds of love, wife and husband, daughter and mother, son and father, friends.
I was impressed by this paragraph.
When the plain hit New York, people’s last phone calls weren’t message of hate. They were message of love.
I really liked this paragraph. I learned many things about love from this book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home