Target
Do you know Target? I really love Target, and I often went there when I stayed in Minnesota. Maybe I went there four times a week. I bought clothes, CDs, Memory sticks for my degital camera, snacks, notes, pens, and souvenir for my pets. Target sells many things very cheap, so I could get many things very cheap. I bought Misato's birthday present there. There were many rings and neck laces and they were very cute, so I bought many and gave to my friends.
I bought Scooby snacks for my pets, because I love Scooby-Doo.
Target started from Minnesota, and there were many Targets in Minnesota.
There were many thing which were invented in Minnesota.
Post-it, Roller blade, and Scott tape.
Do you know company 3M? This is the very big campany and they sell post-it and scott tape. I saw 3M building when I went to Wisconsin.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home