Clothes
I love clothes, and I bought many clothes in Minnesota. My host, Amy also loves clothes, so we went to shopping together often. Marshalls was very good to buy clothes, because there were many many many clothes there, and they were very cheap. I bought very cute denim skirt for ten dollars. I really liked it, and Amy also liked it. I also went to the thrift store with Amy, and I loved there. Because there were many clothes!! I bought very cute jeans there for only two dollars!! How lucky I am!! It was second handed but very cute and it was abacrombie & fitch’s jeans!! Only two dollar!! I was very happy when I got that. I also went to one dollar shop next to the thrift store. It was very interesting for me, because it looked like Japanese 100kin. I could go many interesting places.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home