Happy Birthday!! Nonchan☆
Today was my boyfriend's birthday. We had a party, and I did many things for him.
First, I bought a birthday present for him. He wanted a pair of leather shoes, so I bought those shoes for him. I also gave him a message card.
Next, I decorated my room, and cooked many dishes for him. I made seafood salad, soup, garlic toasts, and meat loaf. It took long time for me to cook everything.
I also made a birthday cake for him. I think it is very cute, isn't it? It took very long time. First, I went to supermarket to buy many things, after that I started cooking. I made sponge cakes by myself, and I cut upper layer shapes like heart. I whisked cream with strawberrys, because I wanted to make creams to be pink color. I also wrote letters on the chocolate plates with chocolate decorate pencil. I tried my best, and my boyfriend was very surprised. He said thank you very much, and I was very glad to hear that.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home