Amy
I want to write about my friend Amy.
This summer, I went to Minnesota and I stayed at Amy’s house.
Amy and I had many things in common. We are only children and we are smokers. We love chocolates and shopping. We have pets. We love coke and we often drunk it in the morning. Sometimes, I couldn’t sleep and I was watching TV, then Amy came to my room, and we often talked. We often watched news on TV. She often brought me many places. I really like her, and she is my sister.
She doesn’t have email address so I have to write to her. I don’t like writing letters, so I often call her. When I was leaving for Japan, she gave me many things. I liked the neck lace with key motif, it is very cute and it has meaning.
When she gave me this necklace she said to me that this is not a real key, but you can think this is a key of my house, and you can come back anytime you want. When I heard this I cried. She also gave me a key ring with cross. It means God will help me. I’m not a Christian, but Amy said that God will help everyone. I carried this key ring as a talisman for a safe travel.
Last time I called her, she said she was happy then, because she had a new boyfriend. She is not young, but she is single. She and her new boyfriend met at church first time. I hope they will have good relationships. Amy and I often talked about boyfriends and family. When I was in Minnesota, my boyfriend was in the hospital in Kumamoto because he had an operation, so I was really worried about him. Amy always encouraged me.
I want to meet Amy again, and I want to talk her a lot!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home